Powerful multi-site IT Management for networks, servers and applications without the complexity or cost
Overview of WhatsUp Gold Distributed
Scalable and Affordable Enterprise IT and Network Management
Built on an extensible and scalable architecture, WhatsUp Gold Distributed is a network, server, and application monitoring solution for multi-site IT infrastructure and network management.
With both local monitoring and secure remote management, WhatsUp Gold Distributed Edition provides a complete view of how your network is performing, with the roll up of all critical data to the central site for coordinated action and analysis.
Comprehensive IT infrastructure monitoring
With powerful network discovery and mapping, real-time SNMP and WMI monitoring, comprehensive reporting, and the industry’s leading alert management capabilities, WhatsUp Gold Distributed Edition can help you stay on top of what’s happening in your IT infrastructure and ahead of any potential problems.
With WhatsUp Gold Distributed Edition, you can monitor and manage everything that business relies on to keep moving forward, including network hardware, devices, bandwidth, physical servers, virtual servers and your business critical applications.
WhatsUp Gold Distributed Features
Built on the feature set of WhatsUp Gold Premium, WhatsUp Gold Distributed Edition includes intelligent features for remote monitoring:
- A highly efficient distributed architecture with processing loads handled by remote sites minimizing overhead at the central location
- Centralized management in real-time for multiple sites using individualized dashboards
- Continuous uninterrupted monitoring with each remote site running independently of the central site
- Actionable intelligence with over 200 reports available to slice and dice consolidated data from the breadth of the IT infrastructure
- Localized monitoring reduces traffic overhead on the network
- Highly scalable architecture supporting multiple remote sites from a single central NOC
- Air-tight security with support for FIPS (Federal Information Processing Standards) 140-2 standards and 128-bit SSL encryption